WolfWare News ~ May 2022
- Moodle: Our campus learning management system, Moodle, is getting an upgrade! View the DELTA workshop calendar and sign up for a class to learn more about Moodle 4, coming fall 2022.
- Panopto: Use the new Classroom Capture management page to set up classroom capture and live webcasting for your summer classes. Learn how to create video information and explanations for your students with Panopto.
- Gradescope: Gradescope is a great tool for grading assignments, whether they are paper-based or digital, and it also does Bubble Sheets! Check out resources on how to use Gradescope Bubble Sheets.
- May 2: Faculty can begin requesting WolfWare spaces for the fall 2022 semester.
- May 16: Mediasite is being turned off and will no longer be available.
- May 18: Summer 1 and Maymester begin. Moodle courses are set to open automatically to students on the first official day of classes. Instructors can change the date to open their courses sooner or later.
Getting Started with WolfWare
Here is a curated collection of articles to get you up and running with WolfWare.
- Requesting a WolfWare space and activating tools.
- Creating a Moodle space for a class.
- If you are creating your course from scratch, consider using the Quick Start Course Shell, to begin with a structured course layout that uses consistent elements to help students navigate your course.
- Adding your TA or other support staff to your Moodle courses.
- Making a Moodle course available to students.
- Courses open automatically to students on the first official day of classes. Instructors can change the date to open their courses sooner or later.
On-Demand Resources: DELTA maintains a searchable knowledge base of articles on WolfWare and learning technologies. Our YouTube channel is also an excellent 24/7 resource. Be sure to subscribe for updates since new content is regularly added to the channel.
WolfWare Training: DELTA hosts workshops for instructors, including training on using WolfWare tools. Check out our schedule and secure your spot as classes can fill up quickly. You can also review our inventory of recorded workshops.
Feature Requests and General Feedback: We welcome your input to make our WolfWare technologies as useful as possible to your teaching. To provide feedback and to submit (or view) feature requests, go to wolfware.ncsu.edu and select “Send Feedback” at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your interest! Please contact DELTA’s LearnTech Help Desk by emailing email@example.com if you need assistance.