DELTA-Con Set for April 24, Register Now(Archive)
Held Online via Zoom | 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
DELTA-Con is now online!
DELTA-Con, now in its fourth year, is NC State’s annual unconference that brings together attendees from across local higher education institutions. Faculty, staff and graduate students are welcome to attend this discussion-based event to share their insights into the field of higher education.
DELTA-Con is a great way for you to network with your peers as well as discover the latest in academic technology and innovation.
How does DELTA-Con work?
When you virtually arrive we will start building the “big board” with everyone’s ideas and start arranging the schedule. After our schedule is built, it will be published online and DELTA-Con can officially start.
- Innovative uses of virtual and augmented reality.
- Engaging students from multiple generations.
- How has Quality Matters impacted your online courses?
- Utilizing student-owned laptops in large in-person courses.
- Developing online professional development for faculty.
- Increasing student engagement in online courses.
- What is new in Moodle and H5P?
Visit go.ncsu.edu/delta-con to register through REPORTER. Registration is open now and will close when all spots are filled. Secure your spot at DELTA-Con now!
DELTA-Con is a free event and open to all higher education professionals from NC State and surrounding areas. Invite your friends from other institutions who may interested.
If you have questions or need assistance registering, please contact LearnTech@ncsu.edu or call 919.513.7094.