2023-2024 DELTA Grants Submissions Accepted Soon
Get ready to partner with DELTA and set your project proposal into motion!
The DELTA Grants proposal submission system opens at 8 a.m. on April 3, and proposals are due by 5 p.m. on May 1.
The DELTA Grants program collaborates on sustainable efforts with a broad reach to enhance teaching and learning through technology and research-based best practices. We provide support, key services and financial resources to increase student success through faculty partnerships.
A DELTA Grant can provide you with:
- Your own DELTA team to collaborate with to find solutions for your instructional challenges.
- DELTA expertise in instructional design, new media development, application development and more (based on the project scope).
- A way to multiply your time investment by taking advantage of the benefits of your DELTA team’s knowledge base.
- Financial resources to use for personnel, conferences, equipment and more.
- A partnership to impact teaching with technology based on pedagogy.
Learn Which DELTA Grant is Right for You
We offer several grant types to enhance the creation of online or hybrid courses and face-to-face courses, promote teaching effectiveness, develop large course redesigns, experiment with better ways to engage students and more.
- Course Improvement grants (formerly known as OCIP) provide funding and DELTA staff guidance for faculty who currently teach online/hybrid and are seeking to build upon their existing knowledge and skills in pursuit of improving one of their online courses.
- Course Design grants provide funding and DELTA staff assistance for the design and development of research-based and quality focused course support efforts that include the creation of instructional materials to expand or substantially revise an established course.
- Critical Path Course Redesign grants fund the redesign of large enrollment or critical path courses on the undergraduate level that are required by the major, college or university for graduation.
- Exploratory grants provide funding to examine a single application or to address a unique instructional challenge in an existing course.
- Faculty Fellows grants sponsor NC State faculty to work with DELTA to share their experience teaching and learning with technology, allowing the campus community to benefit from their expertise.
For more detailed information about the types of grants, visit DELTA Grants.
Interested? Attend an Online Group Consultation
If you have an idea and need feedback or help with your proposal, join us for a group consultation.
Beginning Tuesday, March 1, you can sign up for one of the following 2023-2024 DELTA Grants group consultations:
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023｜2-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023｜1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023｜9:30-11 a.m.
- Monday, April 10, 2023｜2-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023｜2-3:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 21, 2023｜9:30-11 a.m.
In the 90-minute group consultations, you will:
- Receive an overview of the DELTA Grants types and processes.
- Break into groups based on your chosen grant type (whether known or unknown).
- Discuss your idea with DELTA professionals and receive feedback about ways to enhance your proposal.
- Hear from faculty colleagues on their approach to writing a DELTA Grant proposal.
Still Have Questions?
Direct questions about the submission process or DELTA Grants generally to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the new DELTA Grants page for more information about each grant type and other important dates. The new website will be available all year with important information regarding DELTA Grants.
View our DELTA Grants FAQ page for information about grant eligibility, the review process and general inquiries.