WolfWare News ~ January 2023
Here’s your latest WolfWare News, provided to help you make effective use of WolfWare this semester.
Several new tools are available to you in WolfWare! Explore the resources below and reach out to DELTA’s LearnTech Help Desk with any questions (email@example.com). We are here to help.
- Persuall: Engage your students through collaborative reading assignments using Perusall.
- IntelliBoard: Get actionable insights on student engagement data in Moodle with IntelliBoard.
- Moodle Roadmap: Create a helpful course map for students and inspire progress with the Moodle Roadmap plugin. Learn more by reviewing the Roadmap overview in our knowledge base.
- January 3: DELTA’s LearnTech Help Desk reopens after the winter break (8 a.m.)
- January 4-5: DELTA’s Moodle Boot Camp begins (register here!)
- January 9: First day of spring classes
Getting Started with WolfWare
Here is a curated collection of articles to get you up and running with WolfWare.
- Requesting a WolfWare space and activating tools.
- Creating a Moodle space for a class.
- If you are creating your course from scratch, consider using the Quick Start Course Shell to begin with a structured course layout that uses consistent elements to help students navigate your course.
- Adding your TA or other support staff to your Moodle courses.
- Making a Moodle course available to students.
- Courses open automatically to students on the first official day of classes. Instructors can change the date to open their courses sooner or later.
On-Demand Resources: DELTA maintains a searchable knowledge base of articles on WolfWare and learning technologies. Our YouTube channel is also an excellent 24/7 resource. Be sure to subscribe for updates since new content is regularly added to the channel.
WolfWare Training: DELTA hosts workshops for instructors, including training on using WolfWare tools. Check out our schedule and secure your spot as classes can fill up quickly. You can also review our inventory of recorded workshops.
Feature Requests and General Feedback: We welcome your input to make our WolfWare technologies as useful as possible to your teaching. To provide feedback and to submit (or view) feature requests, go to wolfware.ncsu.edu and select “Send Feedback” at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your interest! Please contact DELTA’s LearnTech Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.