DELTA Announces 2022-2023 Class of Faculty Fellows
DELTA welcomes eight Faculty Fellows for the 2022-2023 academic year. The Faculty Fellows grant program strives to promote excellence in teaching with technology by fostering the exchange of ideas and interdisciplinary partnerships. With four continuing and four new Faculty Fellows, DELTA looks forward to collaborating with the grant recipients to help them share their knowledge of learning technologies with the NC State community.
The 2022-2023 class of Faculty Fellows
New Faculty Fellows:
- Associate Professor Kyle Bunds, Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management, College of Natural Resources.
- Teaching Assistant Professor Sarah Egan Warren, Institute for Advanced Analytics.
- Teaching Professor Miriam Ferzli, Department of Biological Sciences, College of Sciences.
- Assistant Teaching Professor Carrol Warren, Department of Educational Leadership, Policy, and Human Development, College of Education.
Continuing Faculty Fellows:
- Assistant Professor Michelle Falter, Department of Teacher Education and Learning Sciences, College of Education.
- Teaching Assistant Professor Claire Gordy, Department of Biological Sciences, College of Sciences.
- Teaching Associate Professor Sarah Khan, Business Management Department, Poole College of Management.
- Teaching Associate Professor and Administrator for Distance Education Bevin Maultsby, Department of Mathematics, College of Sciences.
DELTA is excited to continue working with the returning Faculty Fellows and collaborating with new Fellows in the coming months to share more information about instructional tools and pedagogy with NC State faculty. We will continue the Meet Our Faculty Fellows series in the spring DELTA Connections newsletters to tell you what they are up to in their partnership with DELTA.