Fall 2022 DELTA Express Grant Recipients Announced
DELTA has awarded a total of eight Express Grants stretching across five colleges. Grant types include six Instructional Tools Grants and two 3D Object Scan grants.
DELTA Express Grants differ from DELTA Grants in that they are shorter and more directed toward course improvement which will last a semester as opposed to the traditional year. Faculty recipients will work with the Digital Learning team to enhance their courses through the Express Grants.
RECIPIENTS OF INSTRUCTIONAL TOOLS EXPRESS GRANTS:
- Nancy Moore, Instructional Tools Grant, Developing Technology to Evaluate Student Concept Maps in Thermodynamics, College of Engineering, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Wendy Krause, Two Instructional Tools Grants: Development of a Multimedia-rich Polymer Glossary for TE 200 and Beyond; H5P for Interactive Content Delivery in TE 200, Wilson College of Textiles, Fiber and Polymer Science Program and Textile Engineering
- Jordan Lukins, Instructional Tools Grant, Flipped Instruction to Maximize In-Person Engagement, College of Education, Teacher Education and Learning Sciences
- Christian Doll, Instructional Tools Grant, Peer-to-Peer Writing Labs in Research Methods in Cultural Anthropology, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Alice Cheng, Instructional Tools Grant, Facilitating effective learning of public relations, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of Communication
RECIPIENTS OF 3D OBJECT SCAN EXPRESS GRANTS:
- Patricia Alder, 3D Insects, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology
- Clyde Sorensen, Creating 3D Insects for Increased Student Engagement in the Classroom, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology